• Millenium has in its workforce the great differential:
Quality and Efficiency;
• In corporate relocation, internal relocations, change of layout, assembly and disassembly of furniture, sliding storage files and office partitions;
• Training and Recycling Programs: Professionals with specific training for each activity that encompasses corporate relocation services in the areas of supervision, coordination, packaging and handling;
• Managers are qualified to coordinate all logistics projects, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
• Human Talents: Under Regime CLT (Consolidação das Leis Trabalhistas — “Consolidated Labour Laws”), uniformed;
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)..
• Preparation: in this step we deliver, assemble and
distribute the boxes for each user. Assisting in the
packaging of your personal belongings and documentation;
• Identification: we make all the labels according to the layout proposed by the customer and identify all the items involved in the relocation;
• Coordination: we provide specialized professionals to monitor every operation, from the preparation, to the completion of the relocation;
• Operation: all the material involved in the change is properly handled, conditioned and transported to the new address with safety and monitoring;
• Layout adjustment: the items are organized according to the proposed layout, leaving the equipment on top of each position and the boxes next to each workstation;
• Assistance to users: we follow the post relocation services, assisting users with the storage of documentation and collection of cardboard boxes for recycling.